– JET is Elite’s new bottle made in biodegradable plastic material. Available in four sizes (350, 550, 750 and 950 ml) JET combines the best
in quality and performances of the most appreciated Elite bottles such as lightness, abundant liquid flow and tasteless nozzle, all the while integrating the use of biodegradable
plastic material to lessen the environmental impact of the bottle
– The bottle is manufactured with an innovative plastic material treated with a special additive that makes it possible to lower the time it takes for the bottle to decompose when
entering the regular industrial composting cycles.
– Thanks to this additive, the microorganisms responsible for the biodegradation of materials attack the polymeric chain of the plastic, thus significantly reducing the time it
takes for the bottle to degrade (3 months to 5 years). This is something that regular plastic products cannot do (they usually take 100 to 1000 years to decompose).
Max liquid flow:
– JET includes the innovative Elite cap also included in the FLY bottle, which is characterized by an ergonomic design and made in multi-materials, which is biodegradable as well.
– The soft, odorless and tasteless push-pull nozzle ensures abundant and easy liquid flow, which is key for competitive purposes as it’s very easy to open and close in the midst of a race.
– The rubber valve of the bottle boasts an innovative odorless technology, designed to effectively hold any smell or taste in and maintain the taste of the liquid unaltered.
– The cap is quick to unscrew – ideal for easier cleaning and/or refilling.
– At the same time, the cap has a snap-fit safety opening to dampen any accidental collision should it come into contact with wheels.
– JET’s structure is distinguished by a new sophisticated sporty design, with the innovative cap with push-pull nozzle in thermoplastic rubber and a bottle body
contoured with a smaller diameter so handling it is easier under any circumstance, removing it from the bottlecage is also quicker, where it’s also undoubtedly more stable.
– The standard 74 mm diameter of the JET ensures it can be used with all the commercially available bottlecages.
– Product has no substances that are hazardous to human health.
– Elite has always been synonymous with research and cutting-edge materials used to manufacture its products. That’s why all components of the thermal JET bottle are certified – to ensure their compliance with all the more restrictive EC and FDA regulations concerning products that come into contact with foodstuffs.
– BPA FREE ·All bottle components are made with safe materials, free from toxic substances such as bisphenol-A.
– RECYCLABILITY ·All materials are 100% recyclable through regular recycling means.
Capacity: 950 ml
Weight: 99,0 g
Height: 27,5 cm